sexta-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2016

Vergílio Ferreira e Mário Dionísio - Uma lição de vida




Yesterday there was a conference in the school Old Library about Vergílio Ferreira and Mário Dionísio, as part of the celebration of the centenary of their birth. They were two teachers and writers, who were friends, but became enemies due to different political points of view. I had the privilege of being a student in Escola Secundária de Camões during my teens and Vergílio Ferreira was one of my teachers. He was The Teacher who would mark my life the most since then.

The lecturer, Maria Alzira Seixo, was faithful when she described Vergilio Ferreira's unique way of being and pulled me back almost forty years. I recalled his lessons, his talkings, the accounts of his travels, the scorn with which he criticized other writers. Thank you so much Professor Maria Alzira Seixo.
Ana Couto
(I went with my class 10th B)

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário