sexta-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2015

A MEMORABLE JOURNEY, by Maria Rodrigues, nº 20, 11º B




This year I've been to The Azores, and I know that it will always be a memorable journey to me.
Before the journey I packed my bag with some summer clothes and some jackets too, because I had read that it's rainy and hot at the same time. I went with my mom, a friend and his family. On the five days I spent there I saw the beauty of nature like I had never seen before. We saw the most visited lagoons but we also saw the hidden ones, which were my favourite places of the journey.
We went to the top of a mountain and from there I saw the most beautiful view ever, which I will never forget. It took a lot of work but it was worth it.
Before the journey I was a little unsure because I didn't know what to expect but during the journey I felt so happy to be there and now I just hope to go back to see that beauty again. It was a great journey!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário