sexta-feira, 7 de novembro de 2014

Teens and plastic surgeries



Personally, I don't believe that plastic surgery is the best or the rigth type of intervention for young people and I honestly believe that a lot of the things that motivate people, especially youngsters are issues created by the society.
All the girls in TV shows, magazines, catalogues and others are always very thin, which is the idea we have of perfection: tall, to be a super skinny size O, blond or burnet or with any other characteristics that most people don't have; blue or green eyes, a nose which isn't too big or small, lips that have a certain shape...
As human beings we cannot change our DNA to have the image and size we want for our body. A lot of young people, especially teenage girls end up having phsycological problems and eating disorders to avoid feeling "ugly".
by Marta Lontrão, 11º L

Personally, I don't think I would ever do a plastic surgery, because we should accept our bodies just the way they are. I honestly think that changing your body is a real mistake.
My point is: we should embrace our looks and be confident with what we have, I can say I'm against surgeries where the only use is to please a bunch of strangers. 
To finish, the only type of surgeries that should be allowed are those that can help your health.
by Rogério Maurício, 11º L

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário